How to Use Energy Gels
- For optimal pre-workout energy, consume one pouch of Edge about 30 minutes before exercise.
- During longer workouts over 90 minutes, consume one pouch of Edge every 60 minutes during exercise.
- Edge is a healthy alternative to sugary on-the-go fuel sources like energy gels & chews.
How to Use Energy Powders
- Drink UCAN 30-45 minutes before your workout for sustained energy.
- For longer endurance training, drink 1 scoop of UCAN every 60-90 minutes for sustained energy.
- 1 scoop = 1-2 hours of sustained energy for exercise
Energy + Protein
How to Use Energy + Protein
- Post-workout to repair & rebuild muscle and sustain energy.
- In the morning for a high protein breakfast that provides long-lasting energy.
- Anytime as protein shake; an ideal energy-sustaining meal
replacement/healthy snack whenever you need to curb your hunger
- Blend with other healthy, lower sugar ingredients for an energy-sustaining meal replacement shake.
How to Use Energy Bars
- To fuel workouts optimally, eat one UCAN Energy Bar 30-90 minutes before your workout.
- To curb post-workout cravings, eat one bar immediately after workout to help get you to next meal without a crash.
- To get a daily boost of energy and to curb hunger, eat one bar for breakfast or between meals for feel-good energy.
- To get a needed boost of energy wherever you go, toss on in your
backpack or bag before you take off on your next outdoor adventure.
How to Use Hydrate
- Drink 1 serving of UCAN hydrate every 1-2 hours before, during, or after exercise.
- For people leading active lifestyles, drink a serving a day to boost hydration and energy while avoiding sugary drinks.
Energy Mix & Almond Butter
How to Use Energy Snacks
- To start your day strong with a boost of energy and fuel your morning workout, eat one serving Energy Mix for breakfast.
- To get an extra dose of energy or to curb hunger, eat one serving between meals for feel-good energy.
- To get a needed boost of energy wherever you go, put a serving in
your backpack or bag before you take off on your next outdoor adventure.