These almond butter energy bites are the perfect easy, on-the-go snack option for when you need to reach for something healthy and filling! You'll never have to reach for a bag of chips or crackers that won't satiate you if you have these in your fridge ready to eat whenever you need them. Ingredients:
- 6 dates
- 4 Tablespoons of UCAN Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup of almonds
- 3 Tablespoons of sunflower seeds
- 4 Tablespoons UCAN Energy + Protein (choose your flavor)
- 1/4 cup of water for mixing
- Sesame seeds to coat (optional)
- Blend the dates, almond butter, almonds, and sunflower seeds in a food processor until partially combined
- Add in 4 tablespoons of UCAN Energy + Protein, and blend until it forms a thick paste. You may have to add in some water to blend properly depending on the consistency of the mixture.
- Once the paste is combined, use a spoon to help scoop out the mixture and form into bite-sized balls. Coat in sesame seeds, and enjoy your almond butter energy bites!
Small, easy-to-eat, and convenient for your busy and active life, these energy bites are a perfect snack. Craft them exactly according to this recipe or switch them up for your favorite ingredients! The beauty of these almond butter energy bites is that they are extremely versatile. We'd love you to tag us on Instagram if you make these and let us know how you like them!